UX Writing & Content Design
UX Crunch returns this summer. We discuss everything around UX Writing and Content Design through popular demand with a line up of expert panellists. Join our discussion, followed by a live Q&A from the audience.
We find out exactly who UX writers are and how the role works within a business. Learn how this role evolved through the pandemic years to empathise and reassure customers through words. UX writers are responsible for much more than just creating buttons, menus and error messages through copy. They carry a thorough understanding of their user and how to help them understand how each step of a task feels simple and seamless and know how to communicate with designers to improve the user experience. The UX writer has a hand in developing the brand voice for the company or product and offers guidance on using it across all of the organisation's content. They are indispensable.
In this session, we shall cover the following areas and more:
- What is the role and responsibilities of a UX Content Writer
- Examples of good UX writing
- How can you become a UX Writer? Hear from our panellists about their career trajectory to where they are today
- What skills do you need to be a UX Writer?
- The role of UX writing in design ethics